Vinyl headache from hell!!!

I’ve been a vinyl user for around ten years and for the past month I’ve been dealing with various issues on all three of my turntable setup that have got me so frustrated to the point of hindering my ability to troubleshoot these issues. So I’m deciding to focus on one turntable setup at a time and turn to the many experts on this forum for opinions, tips, and ideas.

Turntable one is a TW Acustic belt drive with Morch tonearm and Benz Wood cartridge: the problem is if I play a record from the beginning and playing through the lead in grooves there is static like noise on the L channel for around thirty seconds and eventually goes away. This happens on MANY records I play. If I play the record at middle of the song, chances are it will play fine without the static like noises. Your thoughts?

scar972
I had the nearly the same sort of issue playing vinyl short of the static noise through the left channel for the first 30 seconds. I found my problem to be too much static electricity in the atmosphere. I bought some of those copper socks and abracadabra, no more static. Now I sock up when ever listening. Problem solved.
Not sure where the OP lives, but environmental static is a real thing.  Especially in the winter.

It is was fine a few months ago, (before wintertime), but now is an issue, makes me believe that might be the problem?
If the sound is as it should be in the middle of the record, it's not likely a VTA issue.  It's likely either anti skate, and/or incorrect overhang setup.  I wonder if by "noise" you mean distortion.  I'm guessing the latter, but if you are hearing extraneous noise it may be that these records are damaged.  A good test is to play one on a turntable known to be correct.   
Once static sees a crack in the door, it can be quite a puzzle, regular like yours or random.

Possible solutions IF others do not solve it.

1. My tonearm wires come out of the arm above the base, and go into a RCA junction box for soldering.

I found one of my litz wires insulation had become bare and was touching the tonearm’s baseplate ONLY during a certain portion of the arms arc. Tiny damn wire, I put a tiny amount of liquid rubber on the wire at the place of contact, problem solved.

2. remove and verifty tightness (or replace) all headshell wires. at least rule it out, inspect the tonearm wires connections to their connectors.

3. deoxit, contact cleaner on din pins, rca jacks, preamp jacks, make/break/make connections several times, at least to rule it out.

4. exchange din cable or rca cables, again, to rule the cable out.

If the problem relates consistently to arm position, I would check the arm wiring. 

Sometimes tapping cables or plugs with a lightweight screwdriver, allen key or similar whilst the amps are on can reveal faulty connections. Try with the arm in the area where the problems appear.