The best TT system for under 30K

Hi agoners! 

I have been floored by Kuzma Stabi XL DC with 4 points TA on a recent audition. It was extremely analog sounding, insane details with speed, beat and clarity that made me wonder if I am listening to a live concert, just can’t help my toe tapping. Was comparing the sound to the top of the line Accuphase CD player with the same rest of system and it was no contest. 

Switching from Accuphase CD player to Kuzma XL DC was sounding like adding a pair of subwoofer and going up 2-3 levels on the rest of the system. Mind you the rest of the system was Accuphase E-650 class A integrated that should favor the Accuphase same brand CD player but that wasn’t the case. The speaker was Kerr Acoustics K300 under 10K entry level bookshelf and the sound of the entire entry level system armed with Kuzma XL DC beat the hell out of the entire super high end system the dealer has on the other listening room with Avalon PM3 speakers, Accuphase A-250 monos, Audionet Stern Preamp with Accuphase CD player. 

However obviously I cannot afford the whole set of Kuzma XL DC considering I am also in the process of upgrading my existing system. What will be the closest contender in the US$30.000 retail price range that has the same sonic signature as Kuzma XL DC? 

Thanks in advance for any advices!!
uwiikz
@whart 

Thank you for your very helpful feedback on Koetsu. They have been on my wish list along with Miyajima’s. I guess that’s what you get or should expect from a $11K cart. I have been enjoying Hana Umami Red for little over 3 months...it’s a well balanced cart that doesn’t draw much attention except make wonderful music. 
There are just way too many amazing choices in carts...just like my pack of M&M’s :-) 
Congratulations on your purchase. Would
you mind confirming which Miyajima
cartridge you were listening to?
@lalitk
Thanks a lot! Yes I have been wondering about the same too. My apology for nit making it clear, I will ask the dealer about it on Monday and let you know.
Koetsu - I have the least expensive diamond cantilever cartridge. It is phenomenal: clarity without edge. I've never heard a cartridge close to it.

On another thread, a connoisseur of Koetsu cartridges opined that the diamond cantilever option was the most important feature, much more important than the stone body (of which he has several).

After two hours' playing, the K just sings, can't seem to play a sour note. IMO. YMMV.

Good for you, @uwiikz. I’d recommend that you pay to have the dealer do the initial set up for you. Yes, it is good to know how to do this yourself, but your first go round with this table (or lacking recent experience with TT set up generally) really mandates that. And, I say offer to pay only b/c he’s selling the unit to you without making
much if anything.

@whart

thank you very much for the tips and suggestions. I will off course ask for full help and guidance from the dealer which I became familiar with and I will get the necessary “must haves” maintenance items you mentioned. Typically no dealer will ask for setup fee when we buy the item from them, because of the way economy works in this country (low GDP) even if we insist to pay for setup fee the dealer won’t dare/be able to charge more than $100 which means nothing in term of actual profit, but it is customary for most of us here to tips the helpers very handsomely because usually they are the one who’s doing the heavy liftings. I will also pay special attention to learn as much as I can about the condition of the consumable cartridge.
Again, many thanks and appreciation for everyone chipping in their knowledge!
My pleasure. Enjoy it. I think you will be happy and will not need to upgrade anything for a long time on that front. Hi, @terry9 ! (uwiikz, Terry9 is a very good contributor here who I haven't spoken to in a while). 
Bill Hart