Super new to record players

Hello all. I’ve just been gifted a Thorens TD 190. I need a new Stylist. Does anyone have any recommendations and a place where I can get it? Does anyone know how I can adjust the lid to stay open on its own? It keeps falling down. Thank
bryanrx7
Grado’s , especially the Prestige series, are well known for the hum they create. Do a search for ‘Grado hum’, and you will find many posts about this. And it is hard to minimize as they are in unshielded. I have one, a Prestige Red with an 8MZ stylus. I like my Grado, and it doesn’t really bother much once you start playing an album. But it’s there. I don’t really use it anymore, so will probably be sold, or keep it as a backup to my backup, a Goldring 1042.
Nakagoka MP-110 is about $150 and an excellent value. I have one I use as a loaner to help fellow audiophiles and music lovers. The Ortofon Blue or Red are also solid values....
You won’t do better for the bucks than AudioTechnica 540 MicroLine. Easy to setup. Good strong output. Great seperation.
As has been noted here it’s all about the stylus.
This is the most inexpensive, better than elliptical, made by an experienced builder you can get.
And it's replaceable for less than a new cartridge.
That would be a pretty fine table with that AT on it. Or Ortofon if you want a little warmer presentation.