Power cable recommendations for wyred 4 sound Sti-Intergrated amp

Hello, Looking for any recommendations on a aftermarket power cord for this integrated amp from previous users or current owners. (Brands/gauge) is the aftermarket power cable a worthwhile upgrade for a class D amp? Thanks for any info.

Cheers
128x1281lemmy
The aftermarket power cord business is there to satisfy the emotional needs of insecure obsessive neurotics - and extract money from their wallets!
Lets ignore Star Trek for a second and assume all cables have sonic signatures, which they do.

I went through 6 power cables over the last year. All had their own signatures and that signature was mostly retained between different components.

There are many discussions on this topic. First decision is the sound signature you are looking for. Detail, warmth, etc. then order in that price range with a return policy.

If you follow these type of threads here you will notice everybody recommending something different. Even if someone says xyz sounds good to them it might not to your ears or with your component mix.

Enjoyment in this hobby is trying different things.

The good news is that with all the quality direct sellers these days it’s easy to try cables at home and return them if they don’t work for you.  I’ll mention Cullen Cable, Triode Wire Labs, Audio Envy, and Raven Audio as some reputable and reasonably-priced brands to try.  You’ve got a good amp, and frankly I’d be surprised if you didn’t hear some meaningful improvements over the stock PC.  If you don’t have it already, power conditioning is also important for Class-D amps and is well worth exploring too.  Best of luck. 
ask e.j. at w4s... he is responsive to emails!

for suggestions for generally very good, and good value cables, i agree w many of the names soix mentions