Any thoughts on Martin Logan Motion 60xt?

Room is 22x14x8. Carpet and some wall treatment. No problem with acoustic's. Equipment is ARC Ls28se, Parasound A21+ 2 SVS SB3000. Streaming on Blusound node. Was thinking maybe JBL synthesis speakers. Thanks for your suggestions.
knighttodd
You might do some research on the advances of the xti model vs. the less expensive xt. I remember reading about some non-trivial improvements.
I tamed the speakers with a RME ADI2 DAC FS. This thing is fantastic for 1k. The Logan's thump the bass and I was able to tone the highs down without loosing anything. I can run both the GE Triton's and the Logan's at the same time and it sounds fantastic and I only listen at about 80 decibels. I can't describe it. I don't listen to all 4 speakers all the time but when I do it just sounds like they compliment each other perfectly. 
Ps, I got rid of the subs, don't need them. Especially when using the GE Triton's.
I have the martin logan 60xti in my 2 channel listening area. They are incredible and possibly my favorite speakers I have ever owned to date. The sound is very full although I would not call it muscular or forward. It has a natural warmth. The midrange is smooth. The bass I think is its strongest point. In my opinion this is a speaker that you may not need a sub. The bass is tight punchy and deep. I am driving them with the naim uniti atom which is only 40 wpc.