The best TT system for under 30K

Hi agoners! 

I have been floored by Kuzma Stabi XL DC with 4 points TA on a recent audition. It was extremely analog sounding, insane details with speed, beat and clarity that made me wonder if I am listening to a live concert, just can’t help my toe tapping. Was comparing the sound to the top of the line Accuphase CD player with the same rest of system and it was no contest. 

Switching from Accuphase CD player to Kuzma XL DC was sounding like adding a pair of subwoofer and going up 2-3 levels on the rest of the system. Mind you the rest of the system was Accuphase E-650 class A integrated that should favor the Accuphase same brand CD player but that wasn’t the case. The speaker was Kerr Acoustics K300 under 10K entry level bookshelf and the sound of the entire entry level system armed with Kuzma XL DC beat the hell out of the entire super high end system the dealer has on the other listening room with Avalon PM3 speakers, Accuphase A-250 monos, Audionet Stern Preamp with Accuphase CD player. 

However obviously I cannot afford the whole set of Kuzma XL DC considering I am also in the process of upgrading my existing system. What will be the closest contender in the US$30.000 retail price range that has the same sonic signature as Kuzma XL DC? 

Thanks in advance for any advices!!
uwiikz
to the OP you do understand MC has never heard, actually heard what he is “ selling “.... just like a Porsche guy reading about driving a Ferrari.....comical at best..

especially as we go sailing by.....and yes, I have a** bumped a few 911 right into the armco...

consider Basis, Brinkmann, Triplaner, Lyra.....things people own, have heard, etc...
Are you returning to final after a period being without a Vinyl Set Up ?

Have you got a Vinyl Collection ?

My advice would be if there is a requirement to start purchasing Vinyl Media, create a collection of your five 'go to' Albums and use these for your TT Auditions.

It should be possible to to get the same Vinyl LP's on CD at a fair price.

The Streamer set up in use can then be used to create a refresher
familiarisation with your Vinyl LP's for any further TT Demonstrations you may choose to experience.

The demonstrations can be set up so that your Vinyl Choices are Streamed or Replayed on a CDP and compared to your Vinyl LP's.

If spending $30K it is really worth fully understanding what is on offer.       
That's good. You got lucky, go for it. I hope that you will get full warranty coverage, just 
in case

yes I got full warranty as if I bought it new. Paid booking fee already and now squeezing me brain on how to not upset my wife too much. Easier to ask for forgiveness than asking permission LOL!! 

Are you returning to final after a period
being without a Vinyl Set Up ?
As I said upthread this is my first Vinyl rodeo ever. I swore long time ago to not drag myself into analog world but we all know how it ends. BTW most vinyl are around $25-$35 range here, very very affordable.