Replaced my Ortofon Blue stylus today via plug and play swap in seconds

So their styli housing just pulls off the cartridge. New one slides on. Truly that easy. Takes seconds.

My question here is simple: do any other brands allow this? If not, why not? The design is so brilliant, so logical, I'll use this for life (plus it sounds good).
128x128zufan
All Moving Magnet and Moving Iron cartridges allow this. 
Stylus is user replaceable on all vintage and modern MM and MI cartridges.

This is wrong. There are some MI with non user replaceable stylus.
@dover there are some MC with user replaceable stylus too if you don’t know, but who cares about exceptions.

99.9 % MM and MI have user replaceable styli and this is a huge benefit.
99.9 % MC does not have this option.

Now you’re happy?
Not all MM cartridges have a user replaceable stylus.  My Grado Sonata does not and neither do the upper end cartridges from them.   I don't know why, other than they want you to buy a new cartridge when it wears out.   There are many others, too - definitely not 99.9%.   Majority?  Probably, but I haven't a clue what the percentages are.   It does appear at first glance the more expensive cartridges do not have a replaceable stylus.  
Clearaudio Virtuoso Wood is a moving magnet that requires you to send it in for rebuild but in reality the stylus can be replaced easily by the end user with very little effort. Makes me wonder if some of the other MM and MI carts that are said to require factory service to replace worn stylus don't fall into this catagory. Enjoy the music
Not all MM cartridges have a user replaceable stylus. My Grado Sonata does not and neither do the upper end cartridges from them.

Grado is NOT an MM cartridge, it’s MI/IM.
Most of them, except for a few models have user replaceable stylus, I have several Grado cartridges, the signature model from Joe Grado is XTZ (this is the best model from Grado, top of the line cartridge designed by Joe) and the stylus is user replaceable!

Do not try to flip the situation, nearly all MM and MI cartridges have user replaceable stylus and they are mid or high output, this is a benefit of MM and MI for decades.

Except maybe for new SoundSmith, a few new Grado models and some new ClearAudio nonsense (which is actually Audio-Technica cartridge body made in Japan for ClearAudio).

Based of the fact that some old Ortofon MOVING COIL, old Sony Moving Coil and old AT Moving Coil have USER REPLACEABLE STYLI, BEING MC CARTRIDGES, I can’t say that Moving Coil have user replaceable styli ! Those carts are exceptions.

So don’t try to do the same for MM or MI, except for a few few models, those type of cartridges are internationally-renowned because of the user replaceable styli, this is why life is easier with MM and MI compared to MC.

The OP is talking about basic Ortofon design and asking about basics.

MM and MI = user replacaeble stylus.
MC = re-tip, factory rebuild or new cartridge.