Dedicated power

I'm looking to run a dedicated 30a and dedicated 20a line to my system directly from the fuse box. 
I currently have some florescent lights and some other junk on the line so I'm hoping it will be an improvement. Things sounds like they are straining somewhat when you crank things up. The amp will go on the 30a line and the digital stuff on the 20a. 
Anyone done this and saw improvements? 
mofojo
Second the suggestion for a Torus or similar transformer. Expensive but the best solution whose installation makes some of these other concerns moot.
Well, I think this is overkill, but the suggestion I gave you was exactly what I did for my workshop, running 1 1/2 HP and 2 HP motors. :)

In the basement, the NEC let me run 8 gauge (was it 6?? It was a long time ago) Romex with nothing more than nailed on brackets. No conduit needed. Ran it to a sub panel on a 60 A breaker, and distributed 10’ runs from there.

Could I feel a difference while cutting wood? No... but it was much easier to install this way, and the 4 or 5 dedicated circuits could be run more easily.
We use conduit hard pipe (emt) in Chicago.
Romex has better rejection than loose wires in EMT.
Twisted L-N in conduit it best, but it's a bitch to pull.
See pp 31ff here  Microsoft PowerPoint - Indy AES 2012 Seminar w-Notes v1-0.ppt (wordpress.com)
@spenav How to wire your house for good power is excellent. It should be required reading.

Adding a whole house surge protector (or go Taurus, etc.) to your to do list something to consider.
Post removed