Cartridge for VPI TT with JMW 9 tonearm

After years of listening to digital (DSD/Flac, CDs/SACDs) and contemplating on buying a TT I finally bought a very well kept VPI Scout Jr with an upgraded JMW 9 tonearm (instead of the original gimballed tonearm). I would like to upgrade the cartridge and unlike many here who are looking for expensive cartridges, I have a limited budget. So unfortunately the search is not helping since I keep finding recommendations for >$1k carts.

My Phono premap is a Pro-Ject Phono Box DS that supports MM and MC. My amp is Naim, speakers Focal Sopra 1. I listen mostly to Jazz, Electronic, and some Rock. Prefer a full-body, semi warm sound with good bass.

After some internet search, I came-up with the following potential cart options in my price range (<$400) that seem to have been highly recommended, but I have no idea which one would actually be a good match for my TT/tonearm. Can you please let me know which would be the best choice for my setup? As always, I appreciate your comments and recommendations!

Grado Prestige Gold 3  (MI)
Audio-Technica AT-OC9XEN (MC)
Sumiko Blue Point #2  (MC)
Denon DL-103R (MC)
NAGAOKA MP-150 (MM)
rfarassat
The Denon and the AT are the best choices here! I am a longtime user of Denon MC cartridges. I presently have a 103R mounted on a Pioneer PLX1000 TT. Sounds excellent! Also have a 103/Grace 707 arm on an Ariston RDIIS TT. Again, excellent SQ! In general I prefer MC cartridges because they just sound more vibrant and lively than MM/MI types!
Thank you both for the quick responses. Sounds like you both liked the AT-OC9XEN. Hopefully my Phono preamp will be good enough for the low MC power coming from that cartridge. 

If there are other cartridges in similar price range that I missed, please also let me know. Thanks.