DAC upgrade?

Hello, I was hoping to get some insight and opinions on upgrading my DAC. I currently am using a Rotel A14 integrated amp and am using the internal DAC of the Rotel. I can't seem to find any specifics regarding the DAC other than its an 

AKM 32-bit/ 768kHz Digital to Analog Converter. The amplifier is powering a pair of Totem Staff speakers and do most of my listening with digital lossless media (ALAC, FLAC) output from a Mac mini and using Audirvana.

I certainly do not consider myself an audiophile but I do enjoy good sounding music. Do you think upgrading my DAC would be beneficial? I wasn't wanting to spend too much on a DAC but was wondering if something like the Schiit Modi multibit, Topping D50 or comparable would provide a better/different sound?

Thanks in advance and look forward to your comments.

downingp
++ on recommendations to save coins and spend more on a good DAC.  Spend time reviewing DACS and understanding the technology.  I remember demoing a cheaper DAC  thinking it would improved the sound of my Sonos connect.  It didn't , so I waited and spent about $1500 and that made a significant difference.
I appreciate all of the comments. As I am more of a casual listener, it sounds like I may be better off just sticking with what I have.
I’d think you’d need to move up to something like a Gustard A18 ($560) to start hearing significant improvements — and that’s just a semi-educated guess — but as a casual listener I’m not sure it’d be worth it and probably best to just stay put for now.

If you’re mainly listening to your own music, then by far the best upgrade you could make IMO is to try a Qobuz account and open up vast new worlds of hi-res and CD-quality music through streaming.  It’s the best 13 bucks I spend each month.