Any other Agon Love for UFO?

Was listening to UFO- (Phenomenon) today. Got me thinkin’

Obviously, musical taste is very personal but I am surprised this band is not more well know and appreciated. I’ve had a pretty extensive listening and music network for many decades and I’ve NEVER met anyone else that knows this band more than casually...let alone owns their music.

Yes, I know they have sold millions of albums and mine is an admittedly limited sample... I get that...but they are strangely missing from many’s list.

They have all of the elements of what make their genre successful ...starting with Phil Moog, an incredible lead/ voice...good songwriting (Spirited at times, but, not many lurid references just for the sake of it ; ), the occasional presence of Michael Schenker, they were a great live show, etc. etc.

Look, I don’t start a lot of threads like this..... But, it is shocking to me that this band is not more well known/popular. I feel that they are some of the very very best at what they did/do.

What are your thoughts/experience?

P.S. I truly feel that Strangers in the Night is one of the  best live rock albums ever created. OMG Rock Bottom will burn the house down if you are not careful ; )

128x128ml8764ag
BTW, do a search of this site for "UFO" and you'll see many mentions of them in the music forums.
Was a big UFO fan back in the day. Michael Schenker was my guitar hero. Have some albums with and without MS. Great live show. Maybe I'll break out some old vinyl now!
Michael Schenker is one of the post Zeppelin-metal gods, before EVH and the 80's shred thing.

After "Obsession" and MS leaving UFO, the changing rock scene was catching my attention.

My Lights Out LP  from 1977 STILL gets played now and then. Any teenaged kid learning to play guitar I knew had that album. IMO it is UFO's  Sargent Pepper or Exile on Main Street.

Their cover of the great Love tune "Alone Again or " is a favorite.

UFO forever!

UFO is one of my all-time favorite bands.  I saw them with the "classic" lineup back in the day and it was one of the best shows I've been to.  After Michael Schenker and Pete Way left, they were not the same.  Agree that Strangers in the Night is one of the best live albums ever.  Love to Love is my personal favorite.  They are still putting out albums and they are pretty good.  
UFO, along with Budgie, are now sadly neglected as the musical tastes of today's youth shifted to rap and hip hop. Both bands still remain outstanding examples of guitar-driven hard rock!