Wow, $10k+ cables

I’m a true cables believer. I do believe they can make (significant) improvement to system but $10,000+ for a single power cord or a pair of interconnect? Cmon now
128x128nasaman
You know, I got Tchernov Reference interconnects which are in essence high grade military cables. I also have Purist Neptune fluid and Wywires Platinum cables, and overall prefer them both to the Tchernov, though the Wywires and the Tchernov are close enough to each other, especially with analogue source. Best cables for NASA and military might not be best cables for music reproduction and maybe even recording. Signal transmission is a very complex thing,
when I see three posts removed following one of mine I am curious what they may have contained.  so if they were directed to me I would appreciate it you would PM me with the removed posts.  thank you.
barts
I removed the three posts as I wanted to edit them but the time to edit was past. Not about you and not sure why you would wonder if they were as your posts are benign.
I don't usually weigh in on threads talking about pricing of the high end (except for the cost of high end cartridges which are consumables though I use them). But, anyone who is already out on the cutting edge and has the wherewithal can spend limitless monies on the ancillaries (or don't consider them ancillary) to seek some small (or large) iota of improvement in what may already be a blue-sky system. Me, I'd rather put the money into records at this point-- my system is good, I use good cable, I'm not negativing those who reach for the stars, but having heard some crazy money systems over the decades, I was often left feeling I heard good hi-fi, not real music. There's an almost addictive aspect to the upgrading even within more reasonable budgets, getting gear lust (what do the guitar guys call it? Same thing, isn't it?). It's your money. Use it how you see fit. 
@jetter 
Thanks for the reply.  I as well thought they were benign.  But, there are many posts which I think are legit questions and they are met with slings and arrows.  In fact, I was simply trying to inject a little humor into this all to serious business.
Regards,
barts