What exactly is textural density??

I’m sorry, I am new to the high end audio world. I read this sentence and could not understand any of it. Can you help?

This enhanced textural density seemed good because when I’ve experienced it before, it indicated that the transducer was tracking the signal like a race car with fresh, sticky tires.

https://www.stereophile.com/content/gramophone-dreams-45-ta-solitaire-p-headphones-ha-200-dac-headph...

erik_squires
@oldhvymec It's not derivative of German though I've heard it used as a term for whale penis as well if you'd like. It came from the common usage as was stated by @anotherbob and for the very same reason. Luckily I grew out of it, served in the Army though never went through what you did, fortunately. I own a small paint contracting company and enjoy the same pursuit as presumably everybody else does on this forum. Wish I'd chosen another username, didn't plan on sticking around but oh well...
"...never went through what you did..."

A course in German it was not.
"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean —neither more nor less.""The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."

- Through the Looking Glass, and What Alice Found There (apologies to Lewis Carroll)
If you are a hi-fi magazine writer, you are largely describing sound.
This is certainly not easy and you need real talent, nay imagination, to invent hundreds of expressions to do that.  Otherwise every month's copy would be much the same.
It appears that the creators of the most flowery, ambiguous and vaccuous expressions are the most successful hi-fi writers.
My advice, Erik: read John Atkinson, not Herb Reichert, as I have done for more than 40 years.