What exactly is textural density??

I’m sorry, I am new to the high end audio world. I read this sentence and could not understand any of it. Can you help?

This enhanced textural density seemed good because when I’ve experienced it before, it indicated that the transducer was tracking the signal like a race car with fresh, sticky tires.

https://www.stereophile.com/content/gramophone-dreams-45-ta-solitaire-p-headphones-ha-200-dac-headph...

erik_squires
oldhvymec posted:  “dadork, do you know what da dork means in German? The Dick
Choose your words wisely. It’s a VERY derogatory term. I mean if you want to learn, that is.. You are "The Dick" after all, by your own admission..”

Well hvy one, in case you haven’t noticed, this site’s language is English, and the English definition of dork is as follows:

“Slang. a silly, out-of-touch person who tends to look odd or behave ridiculously around others; a social misfit: If you make me wear that, I’ll look like a total dork!”

Chose the comparative language wisely, I mean if you want to learn, that is.  You are “The Dick” after all, by your own inability to recognize the language being written, and going out on a linguistic limb to insult someone who was making a valid point.  dadork is right, when someone asks a question there’s no need to be rude, condescending or snobbish, as I’ve seen done over and over on here, typically by the same people.  I wouldn’t call them “dicks,” they’re more like something that’s anatomically close, but having to do with solid waste.

I am still wondering about accuracy of the statement about "da dork" in German. For one, it would be "da Dork". If the statement were accurate somehow, assuming one of the localized dialects.
@oldhvymec It's not derivative of German though I've heard it used as a term for whale penis as well if you'd like. It came from the common usage as was stated by @anotherbob and for the very same reason. Luckily I grew out of it, served in the Army though never went through what you did, fortunately. I own a small paint contracting company and enjoy the same pursuit as presumably everybody else does on this forum. Wish I'd chosen another username, didn't plan on sticking around but oh well...