Wow, $10k+ cables

I’m a true cables believer. I do believe they can make (significant) improvement to system but $10,000+ for a single power cord or a pair of interconnect? Cmon now
128x128nasaman
Post removed 
Post removed 
Einstein
Let me run that through my gibberish decoder ring. Sure enough- gibberish.
Sometimes (not often) they learn the error of their ways, make amends, drop the attitude and learn something new. I know. Don’t happen often. Not holding my breath. But you never know....
It’s a funny thing, I always find the posts of the people you criticize more interesting than your own. In fact, I don’t know how even you could find your REPEATEDLY telling us about your rubber bands and springs interesting.

You criticize so many people anyone would think you are unhappy here. 
You know, I got Tchernov Reference interconnects which are in essence high grade military cables. I also have Purist Neptune fluid and Wywires Platinum cables, and overall prefer them both to the Tchernov, though the Wywires and the Tchernov are close enough to each other, especially with analogue source. Best cables for NASA and military might not be best cables for music reproduction and maybe even recording. Signal transmission is a very complex thing,
when I see three posts removed following one of mine I am curious what they may have contained.  so if they were directed to me I would appreciate it you would PM me with the removed posts.  thank you.
barts