What exactly is textural density??

I’m sorry, I am new to the high end audio world. I read this sentence and could not understand any of it. Can you help?

This enhanced textural density seemed good because when I’ve experienced it before, it indicated that the transducer was tracking the signal like a race car with fresh, sticky tires.

https://www.stereophile.com/content/gramophone-dreams-45-ta-solitaire-p-headphones-ha-200-dac-headph...

erik_squires
the transducer was tracking the signal like a race car with fresh, sticky tires.

Throwing up rock chips? One thing for sure, Erik is happy- found someone with worse prose.
Once again someone is trying to learn something audio from an audio forum and they get slammed by a couple of snobs. Good job.
There is a blank space to be filled before submittting for publication and, eventually, getting paid. "It sounded much better than model XY" does not do it.

As far as tires go, maybe it is not the best comparison.
Struggling a bit with the polarity between "enhanced" which could imply a level of exaggeration, compared to "tracking the signal like a race car with fresh, sticky tires" which implies a level of precision and exactness.....so, which is it, exaggerated or exact?