Wow, $10k+ cables

I’m a true cables believer. I do believe they can make (significant) improvement to system but $10,000+ for a single power cord or a pair of interconnect? Cmon now
128x128nasaman
miller, Listen fat, $10k cables are not a one horse pony. They will make the hair on your legs come back up. 
I went from Pangea to Custom to AQ Blizzard Extreme and a huge difference plus well under 1K in price, even AQ NRG are decent powercords at their price point. I have a friend with a $28K AQ Dragonfly powercord in a single cable. Now if I can get rid of the very low hum these beasts have created.......
I just made a ton on GameStop. Think I will test out some Uber high end purist ic’s and pc’s. Can’t wait. I’ll let you know how they sound. 
Anybody that pays that much or even more for any kind of cable whether it's speaker interconnect power cord is a real sucker and there's one born everyday so I guess if you got lots of money you can be stupid. But I think OCC single crystal wire is the best wire on the market and it doesn't cost anywhere near that much