Enquiring minds want to know

I recently bought acoustic panels from GIK and want to know how long is the break-in process. I’ve been playing music non-stop for 56 hours, when can I expect a change?

I’ve heard that digital is all ones and zeroes. Is it possible to use two sets of wires – one to send zeroes and the other for ones? Given their shape, I suspect the 1s tend to get stuck where the wire bends. Why can’t we use wires especially designed for 1s? On a side note, can I inject some bleach in my speaker wires to clean up the upper frequencies? Also, do we ‘really’ need a wire to send zeroes?

I’ve heard a phrase that has the words ‘money’ and ‘mouth’ in it. Can anyone help with the complete phrase? Oh, and something totally unrelated ... when will millercarbon pick up the phone and call Dave at Raven to place his order of the Blackhawk?

My neighbor recently bought a new audio system. Last time we talked, he told me his amp was a giant killer, and his jaw dropped when he first heard it. I haven’t seen him for 2 weeks. Given that he is 6’7”, should I inform the police?

Speaking of jaws, is anyone aware of an insurance plan that covers dropped jaws? I’ve been searching for such an experience but want to make sure it’s covered by my insurance.

*These are genuine questions, so please don’t insult my intelligence by asking for measurements.

**Feel free to share your thoughts about things that you’ve always wondered about but are too afraid to ask.

128x128arafiq
@arafiq 
It's actually all about the humidity in the room. The stuffing inside the panels acts as an enormous sponge.  Once they level off and thereafter you keep the humidity constant, at precisely 53.6%, all will be well.
Seriously? Please say no? 9,000 ;-) hours for a cable to break in, now this? It’s getting thick. Never mind!

Oh boy.  Lighten up here dudes — I think @arafiq is just blowing off some steam.  But I will add that GIK sells those panels for way more than the cost of the parts to build them.  How dare they!!!
Now that we are being told to trust the science, and double up on masks, (now THAT'S thick) at least wear two while auditioning. The double elastic will offer additional jaw support.
Only a panel of experts (or is it a panoply of experts) can break in acoustic panels from GIK. They do this by a pants splitting dance called the break dance. This is not to be confused with break dancing. (That’s a participial) Tin foil on the ceiling will speed up break in to six seconds and remedy every thing else with your beloved stereo, relationships and inconsiderate cat.