Perfect Path "Solutions" (PPS) eMat

Does anyone know the intricate details of how these most current PPS eMats differ, aside by appearance, from the previous two generations of PPT eMat & eMat+?.any insight will be greatly appreciated...

Thanx! Mooncrikit
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xmooncrikit
"...and a slim stairway up to Heaven"

Says who? From up here it looks like a grand entrance to royal palace.
isochronism2,511 posts01-28-2021 9:34pmTRUE intelligence realize's it's own lack of knowledge, hence will display humility.

You haven't dealt with a lot of really smart driven people have you?  :-)  They tend to display their "humility" by plowing through whatever is in their way to achieve success.
Actually the wealthy people I know aren't totally humble, but they also aren't aggressive or have a rude manner.  Very nice people in fact. Their success was brought on by talent, people want what skills they have to offer and to help them helps themselves.  If you push chances are you will bump into someone that will show you what pushing is really all about, give you an education. 

Along the path I have seen those that thought they were the "brightest" and "special", who simply didn't know how to treat people with the normal dose of respect, and it was not long before they were washed out, to a person. Simple test, would you like to work with someone like you?  If you think you are a jerk, you are one.
"Simple test, would you like to work with someone like you? If you think you are a jerk, you are one."

I see very limited value in this test from an organizational success standpoint. It sounds all very good, but it does not reflect the reality of a high performance company (or people for that matter). 

I would rather work with a total jerk who gets things done and is reliable versus someone who is fun and amiable and totally useless. Someone who is less performance oriented may prefer that amiable useless person over the high performance jerk.  Different roles require different skill sets.

You don't treat someone with respect you know nothing about because you have nothing to respect. You should treat them with basic decency, but respect is something that is earned.

Most high performance people I know and have met are fairly aggressive at least in those what I would call formative or active years of their career, and certainly as it surrounds their work/career. It is usually later in life / far outside work they shed that side of them, till pushed. The ones that were washed out were the ones that were not nearly as bright or special as they thought they were and hence never lived up to their own billing.  Elon Musk, Steve Jobs, Andy Grove, Mark Zuckerberg .... not known for being the easiest people to work for.

What are we trying to achieve here? The best sound. Period. What that is will be different for everyone, but the goal is the same. The best sound. Period again for emphasis.  The "jerk" who is right, is going to get you to the goal of the best sound if you listen. The amiable wrong person is not.

Everyone wants to blame the jerk who is right, because it is easier than blaming themselves for taking the advice of the amiable person who was wrong. The amiable person doesn't reveal our own inadequacies, the jerk does.
You haven't dealt with a lot of really smart driven people have you? :-) They tend to display their "humility" by plowing through whatever is in their way to achieve success.

True sometimes but not always but has more to do with being "driven" than smart.