New Cary DMS 700

I have the 600 and it is a great piece. 

The 700 looks to be on the next level. Ladder dac

https://carydirect.com/shop-now/dms-700.html
128x128benzman
For those contemplating or recently purchased a Lumin T2, I recommend patience as the unit burns in.  I do not have the T2, but do have an X1.  For me I noticed substantial improvement at 200 hours, but even far finer at 400+ hours, which agrees with Lumin recommendations.  I have read reports of improvement with the T2 by modification to an LPS, BUT be aware, such modification voids the Lumin warranty, and Lumin will not do repair unless the modification is reversed to original configuration. 

Peter Lie from Lumin posts on a number of forums.  He is a wonderful source of information and detailed support, plus gives advice on situations not necessarily Lumin. He responds very promptly to postings. Excellent support!  

Regarding how Cary is responding via email only, this is quite common among a number of companies, not just audio, these days.  The trend had been going on before COVID, but the pandemic truly has stressed manufacturers.  The supply chain of needed parts/items to complete assembly and manufacturing has been severely disrupted.  Prior to COVID companies utilized just in time procurement models for parts and supplies.  Often, they cannot provide accurate fulfillment estimates to customers, because they cannot get accurate estimates from their suppliers.  

Post removed 
Post removed 
Anyone get their DMS-700 this week?  Benzman, how long did it take your 600 to breakin and settle out?