Is going from a Ortofon Candenza Black to a Ortofon Winfield a lateral move?

I have an opportunity to pick up a very low use Winfield at a good price. That said, after moving my Cadenza Black I'll pay at least $750 for the Winfield. The Winfield retails for about $1,400 more but to me the specs look pretty similar. Anybody have any experience with these carts to provide some feedback? Thanks. 
Ag insider logo xs@2xbfoura
Ok, thanks for the spelling correction on the Windfeld, or "PW" as it is inscribed on the cart. I'm still learning on interpreting the specs but they look fairly similar to me. However, as @rauliruegas noted, the PW comes with the Replicant Stylus that distinguishes itself from the Cadenza Black. 

@fsonicsmith I initially had the same impression with the Cadenza Black, as you have with Ortofons, but discovered a step up transformer brought the Cadenza to another level I had never heard before. And, I suspect the step up I'm using (Musical Fidelity bb-1) is not the ideal match for the Cadenza but still brought more life to this cart than my C48 preamp or Herron phono tube amp can deliver on it's own. So, now I'm on the hunt for a suitable and reasonably priced SUT. 

My turntable is a Technics 1200G with a achromat mat (I've also updated my system set up in my profile). I'm not sure if this is my forever table and hesitant about investing the dollars in a tonearm rewire. I'd rather just invest in a step up table in the future.

The version I'm looking at is the one previous to the TI. I understand they're built very similar except with a titanium body.

One point re: stylus profile- the best and most advanced need more care to acheive full potential. Does this mean a more easy-going profile is useless? Depends on the user...;)
I own both a Cadenza Black and a Windfeld (the original).  There is no comparison.  The Windfeld is a significantly superior transducer.  This is a good example of why reading specifications is not enough.  We need our ears.  The Windfeld is a top level cartridge regardless of price.
Thats first hand experience feedback, thanks. Are you using a phono preamp or set up transformer for the carts? And, which model? 
Actually both:  Phono preamp is a Conrad Johnson TEA 1 series III, which has a built in SUT.  Stand alone SUTs include a Bob's Devices Sky 10 very warm (nice), and a Consolidated Audio Silver, which is phenomenal.