New at Qobuz - no HiRes sound

Perhaps a stupid question: I am currently trying Qobuz Hi-Res coming from Tidal. I am using a node2 with external DAC Mark Levinson 30.5
I am controlling the node2 with my iPad using the BluOS controller.
Since starting Qobuz I noticed that some albums labelled "Hi-Res" do not play. I can play them using the Qobuz App on my iPad, though.

Questions:

1. I was told for Tidal when not using the BluOS app but the Tidal App the music quality is limited to Bluetooth level. Is that correct for Qobuz too? At least that would explain why I can listen to these albums via the Qobuz App.

2. I never experienced problems with Hi-Res files on Tidal. Do I need to change settings (now at 96, not 192) via WiFi?

3. My Mark Levinson DAC is older technology. Could that be the reason? But then again: Never had an issue with Tidal.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
agosto
@agosto The TEAC NT-505 does not have built in wi-fi. You should run an ethernet cable to it, or you can get a wireless access point. Something like this: https://www.newegg.com/tp-link-tl-wa801nd/p/N82E16833704052
Thanks! I looked into the TEAC unit that was suggested earlier and I ordered one. Looking at the reviews on this forum it seems to be a good fit, especially now that Onkyo USA is clearing out their stock. The downside I am seeing is that (a) I need to hardwire the TEAC to my router (which in my case is on a different floor) and (b) looking at the comments on this forum it does not seem that its user interface is better than that of the node 2 (BluOS), which I hate.
However, I am looking forward to a significant better audio experience.
@big_greg: Sorry our messages overlapped. I will try connection via a wireless access point (TP-Link) which I already have in my house. However some comments in this forum make me believe that such connection is prone to signal interruptions. We will see. What user interface are you using with your TEAC?
When I bought my first NT-505 I had some issues using it with the access point. I'm using the new one in my bedroom with a tp-link wap with no issues. I think there were some networking issues with early models that seem to have been resolved.