Perfect Path "Solutions" (PPS) eMat

Does anyone know the intricate details of how these most current PPS eMats differ, aside by appearance, from the previous two generations of PPT eMat & eMat+?.any insight will be greatly appreciated...

Thanx! Mooncrikit
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xmooncrikit
Toss a couple of these refrigerator mats on the doors of your Tesla and get 200 more miles per charge.
why so much hate?

I dont partake at all millercarbon political ideas....Is it necessary to bash anything he touch to express hate?

I cannot adress all injust attack by stupidity....Are we human or idiot for life?

It seems that it is normal in this world.....
audio2design My room is $150,000 with built-in activated chambered charcoal bass traps. I spent the money on the acoustics first in my new home. The electronics and cabling are not SOTA but the equipment and tweaks add up to about $75,000. Sure Legacy speakers are built to a price point. I’m getting as much as possible out of them and that’s better than the 100s of speakers I’ve heard. Only some really great speakers at much more than $10K sound better in really good systems. I’m looking to purchase Von Schweikert VR9SE MkII and hear the Evolution Acoustics MM2s or 3s. I’ve heard other speakers but the VRs I’ve heard (Ultras) have the best sound I’ve ever heard from my LPs and CDs. I can’t afford an Ultra right now. I still tell people that the older Legacy speakers are a steal for the sound one can get out of them. I had just moved in and Covid hit so that stopped me from hearing other speakers in showrooms. I intend to get back to that sometime in 2021. When I was a commercial R.E. appraiser, I appraised over 17 local sound studios in Los Angeles. Two studios used Legacy Focuses. Steve Hoffman used them for many remastered DCCs. I saw a recent NYC recording hall using new ones. Tom Port of Better Records uses them for testing for hot stampers.  These are really fine speakers. New equipment does not mean better in all ways. It is difficult to do everything better than previous engineering.
It is difficult to do everything better than previous engineering.
Just my vintage Sansui AU 7700 is so good replacing it make no sense...

Way more rewarding to recreate acoustic...

My best to you....

Audio2design, Like Clint said," A man's got to know his limits." a very important trait for a physician if he does not want to get his a-s sued off and yes, I know some very dumb intelligent people. Physiologically, we all have remarkably similar characteristics and limits within a range. We all have noses and everyone knows what a human nose looks like and will identify it as such even though there can be pretty extreme variations in form, say Taylor Swift as compared to Jimmy Durante. Both of them do exactly the same thing. Noses very predictably smell unless they are diseased. We humans are predictable in many ways, millions of ways. 
The major variation in ability to adapt to and function in the environment we have created for ourselves is do to intelligence and training or learning if you will. One a matter of luck and the other parenting. There are exceptions such as personality disorders particularly of the antisocial type of which there are several examples in this forum. They confuse intelligence with arrogance. You are a perfect example of this confusion.
Yes, it was harsh. It was meant to be.