Bulk power cables suggestions

Hello,
I need help giving my system proper PCs.  Bulk cables at 150 USD per meter max. to get a good basis before Going/DIYing further. I have a QB8 with Red Dawn and generic PCs.
My needs are for Ncore nc1200 amp, a Truth preamp and a streamer/dac.
Thank you!
abolive
I've also had good luck with building cables with DH Labs bulk cable - both Power Plus and Red Wave. You can get 10% off just by signing up to their email list, but they often have sales for 25% or more off their bulk cable if you are patient. 

I've experimented with a few different connectors from Furutech, Wattgate, Sonarquest and HifiKing. I think the Furutech and Wattgate connectors are worth the extra cost if you are using better quality cable. The Wattgate connectors, in particular, are easier to use with heavier gauge cable like the Red Wave (10 awg). 

Some of the higher priced Furutech bulk cables are also excellent, but are more than you indicated you wanted to spend. 
I am going to have to disagree on the Wattgate recommendation. If you are at an absolute low budget, the Wattgate are decent for the money as long as you get the "Classic" series. DO NOT get the EVO series because they use hex-head screws for the wire clamping and you WILL strip the hex insert the first time you try to tighten it down. The Wattgate use brass conductors and can come across a bit harsh. If you have to spend under $20 a plug, these are probably the only option.

I would recommend the Furutech FI-15(R) Plus connectors. They are absolutely excellent and have the same exact rhodium plated conductor/clamp assemblies that are found in the more expensive plugs. They just use a flexible plastic outer shell (but you’ll notice that the shell/case screws are still connected to ground). They are only about $62 each. I use them frequently (but I also have the really expensive NCF plugs). The only downside is the FI-15 Plus won’t support some of the very thick cables (it allows up to 15mm thick cables).
I will second melm's suggestion of the Viborg 1606, combined with the top of the line Viborg plugs, either unplated or with the plating of your choice depending on your subjective listening preferences. I used the unplated copper versions as I wanted the most neutral presentation. 

Also had the cable and connectors cryoed at minimal cost. 

Have used DH Labs in the past, as well as JPS Labs in-wall and the DIY Viborg's I have now are in another league altogether and noticeably better. 

When I was building the Viborg's I loaned out a DIY JPS Labs terminated with the budget ($25 pair male & IEC) Viborg unplated copper connectors to a friend of mine with a much better system and he thought the DIY JPS/Viborg combo sounded very similar or equal to a Nordost Brahma that he was using. He felt a bit sheepish about that as the Brahma was about $1200 vs. about $100 that I had into the JPS that I loaned him. 

The Viborgs that I've built are much better than that IMO. 

Post removed 
Any 10 - 12 awg copper cable costing no more than about $10 will do perfectly.

There will be absolutely no difference to the sound unless your cable is extremely underrated, and with a 10 -12 awg copper cable that will NEVER be the case. And even then, you will not notice any sound degradation but simply a hot running cable, which may be dangerous.