The Decline of the Music Industry

Click bait for sure!  Actually, this is Frank Zappa's opinion on why the industry declined, but if I would have put his name in the title, many would have skipped over it.  I personally never connected with Zappa's music, but I do agree with what he has to say here.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GowCEiZkU70
chayro
You are basically throwing stuff against a wall and hoping it will stick without showing correlation let alone causation.
You exhibit intelligence and stupidity in equal amount for sure...

Why dont you apply this observation about your own race musical analysis?

Education if i simplify it to basic, before majority, consist mainly in the mastering of language, mastering of the  body, and mastering of  nature ( science is best teach in and about nature).... education has nothing to do with COMPUTER....NOTHING... Being informed is not being educated even for an adult....

Computer can be secondary tool not the main one in human education...Except when there is no other human alternative....

@tjkurita "The PMRC went under in the 90s I think and now we have Cardi B singing about her WAP. Which I think is awesome. I’ve never heard the song but it made a good meme."

It’s a catchy song that actually celebrates feminine sexual agency and power. Male singers have been singing about their own sexual proclivity and aptitude for years, so "WAP" is a good rejoinder to that.
@simao “Caribbean queen”!!! What an awesome track!!! I am going to listen to that tonight while I read the suddenly very volatile comments in this thread.  Also going to check WAP!  The beauty of streaming services. And they say the music industry is in decline...
@tjkurita That whole album was pretty good when it came out. The original title of that track was to have been "Mediterranean Queen", but marketing music peeps thought that wouldn't appeal to the lucrative American audience, so Ocean changed it. 
@tjkurita Just make sure you have a bowl of macaroni handy while you listen to "WAP"