Atma-Sphere Owners, MP-3 Upgrade

So I finally got around to doing the Caddock Resistor Upgrade in my MP-3. I was surprised how everything was just that much better. The Transparency and Soundstage was a decent gain. The sparkle and twinkle of certain instruments was a definite improvement. The Drums was noticeably better. And pianos, sax, and strings were better. Funny thing I didn’t believe in my system I could improve upon things a great deal. Even though each thing was better. And not a huge step forward in each. But when you put it all together. All these little subtleties. All the nicely add details. The presentation. The added depth.... All adds up to a really really nice upgrade. Caddocks are well worth it. I’ve got almost 50 listening hours on them now... I wished I had done this long ago. If you have Atma-Sphere gear. I’d seriously consider the caddocks.  I’ve incrementally upgraded UV-1, m60’s, MA-1’s and now my MP-3. Each up grade has added value beyond cost. 
128x128pstores
@pstores,
Thanks for posting that.
I will probably have my MP-1 upgraded now. I should have done it when I had it made, but just wanted to hear the difference between the MP-3 and MP-1.
Compared to my Ayre KX-R, the MP-1 was a little less refined in the bass. Your post makes me think the Caddocks might put it closer to the Ayre.
BTW, what upgrades did Ralph do to your UV-1?
Bob
Ahh yes you did.... Lol... Anyway, it has Vcap ODAM and Power Regulation. Point to point wiring. And if you ever want to sell it. Please
give me the first chance. Only piece I ever regret selling. 
Should have read my response to you before posting. That UV-1 with point to point wiring was not an upgrade. I was an early version. Also that is as modded as it can possibly be.  And like I said. You ever want to sell it. Please contact me. Hope your staying safe out there. Take Care, Paul
I had a chance to get the resistors when my MP-3 was made but Ralph moved me away from it saying it was the least vital.
And it is quite expensive.
But your improvements seem significant. I will think about it.
Thanks,
Mike