New at Qobuz - no HiRes sound

Perhaps a stupid question: I am currently trying Qobuz Hi-Res coming from Tidal. I am using a node2 with external DAC Mark Levinson 30.5
I am controlling the node2 with my iPad using the BluOS controller.
Since starting Qobuz I noticed that some albums labelled "Hi-Res" do not play. I can play them using the Qobuz App on my iPad, though.

Questions:

1. I was told for Tidal when not using the BluOS app but the Tidal App the music quality is limited to Bluetooth level. Is that correct for Qobuz too? At least that would explain why I can listen to these albums via the Qobuz App.

2. I never experienced problems with Hi-Res files on Tidal. Do I need to change settings (now at 96, not 192) via WiFi?

3. My Mark Levinson DAC is older technology. Could that be the reason? But then again: Never had an issue with Tidal.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
agosto
Indeed, I have options but I am currently looking for the most economic solution, so probably a DAC only unit is what I am going for. Would you know how much I need to budget for a unit better than that integrated into the Node2 - "the next best thing"?

Thanks for your feedback and your suggestions.
TEAC is selling the NT-505 for $1200 on Walmart.  It's $1999 everywhere else.  I just bought a second one to replace my Node 2.  It has a much better sounding DAC than the Node 2 and will stream both Tidal and Qobuz in hi-res.
@big_greg: I looked up the TEAC. Is it correct that I need to connect to my router via cable and that there is no WiFi-option? 
Would you know how much I need to budget for a unit better than that integrated into the Node2 - "the next best thing"?
That’s a good question.  My first stop would be something like the Gustard A18 that runs $650 that I’d think would yield a meaningful improvement and the $1300 Soekris 2541 after that and would be shocked if it didn’t take your performance to a noticeably higher level.  Just two potential options among many.  Best of luck.