Reference 3A Dulcets in Larger Room, Free Space

I’ve been wanting to try Dulcets for years. My room is on the larger side and I’m back 10’ from the speakers, which will be ~7’ apart, 2-3' out from front wall. For those who’ve owned them, will Dulcets be "lost" and thin sounding in this context? I listen at only moderate levels and it’d be driven by 100 watts of SS power. Reference 3A feels it’d be OK but looking for more inputs
greg7
I have their bigger brother the de Capos.  Similar setup 2-3 ft from back wall, 7 feet apart but about 12 feet back.
Using  watt Decware tube amp and plenty of power and sound
When you say your room is on the "larger size"  what are your room dimensions?  3' feet from front wall IME with the DeCapos is better than 2'. 7' apart, no problem. I've heard the Dulcets on several occasions and my impression is that they have all the magic of ALL the Ref 3a speakers but are really more suited for a smaller space. A 100 watt ss amp would be more than ample power for many in the 3a lineup and certainly the Dulcets. The most magical experience I'vd heard with these speakers was with a 20 watt tube integrated amp, very nice indeed. 
I ran both the Dulcets and the DeCapos with 35W tube amps, and they can really sing so nicely!  But the Dulcets I don't think suit a larger room well - - better off with the DeCapos in the Ref 3A line.

I used the Dulcets happily enough in a 11.25' x 15' x 8' room.  They were too "small" and "thin" sounding in my 16' x 23' x 9' living room, where the DeCapos were fine.  That's what I found.
If you go mm de capo...check to see if you can get the anniversity version...has many upgrades.