Perfect Path "Solutions" (PPS) eMat

Does anyone know the intricate details of how these most current PPS eMats differ, aside by appearance, from the previous two generations of PPT eMat & eMat+?.any insight will be greatly appreciated...

Thanx! Mooncrikit
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xmooncrikit
I missed millercarbon's last comment. We need to get you a soap box millercarbon. Better yet a TV show! You would make a great preacher. That says a lot coming from a atheist:-)
Einstein, why don’t you take a quick look over in the Crazy, crazy, crazy thread under Audio Clubs. You will find that the predominant theme there is that no one even wants to have a drink with you.

Audio2design is a pleasure to read compared to you. I hope you get that. I wonder what other audio site kicked you out that you stumbled here.

Color me not a fan.

Search my posts over the last 19 years, you will not find me having said a negative thing about anyone before.

oregonpapa-
millercarbon ...

• "Frank, you are too kind. He is the one, probably just about the only one, I would have to disinvite."

Not me. I’d love to have the guy over for a listening session. Within the first few notes, he would have a look on his face as though he had just eaten a crap sandwich. No doubt he would try to save face by finding fault with the system, but once the session was over, he would leave and never be able to forget what he had heard. And the best part? He would try to match the sound somehow but would fail miserably, and would be chasing it for the rest of his arrogant little life. :-)

By the way Miller, I still laugh every time I think about your late-night phone call when your greeting was ... "Frank ... I had to call someone who understands!" That was truly a classic.

Frank.

That's the problem in a nutshell. All these different things we try, everything from components and cables to HFT and PPS, they all improve the sound in ways that we talk about in very similar terms. Imaging, detail, dynamics, extension, etc. But they also improve the sound in ways that are also somehow different. The Gate and Total Contact are very similar in character to each other, and sort of similar yet very different than the improvement brought by anything else.  

There really is no explaining why. We can hardly even describe how. But we sure do know it when we hear it! It's that spine-tingling sensation of a reality. Lately I've been using Townshend Pods and they do get me some of that. But there again the nature of the change is somehow subtly different.

The beauty of it is they all go together. Nothing clashes, everything adds.  

Nor do we have the problem so many others talk about, where they think the system got better but then complain how certain records all their faults are revealed and they are now hard to listen to. Every single one of my records sounds so much better than before it is hard to believe.  

I know it. You know it. I know that you know it. Pity some of these so-called audiophiles can't get that. Question is, the one in particular, are you really so sure he would even know it when he hears it? Would he even hear it? I don't think so.
Sounds like the moral of the story is people should spend thousands of dollars on things that nobody can explain and just have at it because some guys on the internet hear things.

At least people can buy into conspiracy theories for free.