Economical full-range floor-standing speaker options?

Short List of full-range considerations for 2-ch music...

Tekton Double-Impact (which I’ve owned) $3,000(new):
  • 98.82dB 2.83V@1m sensitivity, 4 Ohm
  • ±3dB 20Hz-30kHz
  • ±1dB 70Hz-20kHz
  • Sold because they couldn’t produce LXmini ’magic’ imaging.
Considering the smaller-form-factor Tekton Electron/SE $3,000(new):
  • 98.82dB 2.83V@1m sensitivity, 4 Ohm
  • ±3dB 20Hz-30kHz
  • ±1dB Anyone know?
  • Narrower baffle might image better than DI’s?
Another consideration is GoldenEar Triton 2+, $4k(new):
  • 91dB 2.83V@1m sensitivity, 8 Ohm, built-in 1200w amp for subs
  • ±3dB 16Hz-35kHz
  • ±1dB Anyone know?
Or GoldenEar Triton 3+, (currently in my HT-system), $2.8k(new):
  • 90dB 2.83V@1m sensitivity, 8 Ohm, built-in 800w amp for subs
  • ±3dB 21Hz-35kHz
  • ±1dB Anyone know?
  • Could move these to 2-ch system.
Thinking to simplifying my system, which is currently ’littered’ with stuff required by LXmini and their subs. Outside of the above ’box’ speakers, good candidates for creating LXmini-level imaging is:

Spatial M3 Saphire, $5k(new):
  • 92dB 2.83V@1m sensitivity, 4 Ohm
  • ±3dB 32Hz-40kHz (not quite full-range)
  • ±1dB Anyone know?
Any other ideas out there for full-range with linear response?
128x128mwatsme
The CeLests are now on sale for $3995 as of 1.23.21.

Also, you really can't go wrong with the Spatials. They're pretty amazing in every category.
The CeLests are now on sale for $3995 as of 1.23.21. 

Can you confirm these are rear ported? I'm assuming they are but they only say they're ported and I can't tell where the port is. 
The LSA-20 Statements are still on sale here by manufacturer for $3299/pr and have a 30-day trial period.  Ravens also look very interesting. 
Great recommendations - thank you. I really would like to try them both CeLest and LSA-20 Statements.
You might consider getting a set of Swarm subwoofers (audiokinesis.com). These are compact and will take care of everything below about 60-70Hz down to 20Hz, with evenly distributed bass throughout the room.

Once you have that sorted (bass is the hardest part and usually the most expensive issue with most speakers) its fairly easy to find a 2-way speaker that is highly resolving and easy to drive that can go down to 50-60Hz. Since bass is omnidirectional below 80Hz (unless your room is ballroom sized or larger) getting it all to blend is easy, and the Swarms won't attract attention to themselves.