Speakers for Rogue Sphinx

I order a Rogue Sphinx and am looking for speaker suggestions for it.

The room is 25x20. 8ft ceiling. Will need acoustic treatment, but that's another discussion.

Rock/folk/similar types of music: Kinks, Stones, Clash, Dylan, Spacemen3, Little Feat, The Fall, 
Symphonic music, rap/club, and metal aren't important.

Was going to get Tekton Lores, but they aren't in production right now. So considering their Enzo line. 

Soundstage and such are far more important than physical appearance.
gramparsons
If you’re open to used there’s a pair of Spatial M3 Triode Masters on US AudioMart for $1899 that image/soundstage very well due to their dipole design and additional rear-firing tweeter.  For new speakers the LSA-20 Signatures are still on sale here for $2299/pr. with a 30-day, in-home trial period, which is super nice to have these days.  They targeted Joseph Audio speakers — one of the better imaging/soundstage makes IMO — as a benchmark during development, and if you read the reviews it looks like they largely succeeded but cost far less since they’re sold direct.  Just a couple other options, and best of luck in your search and congrats on the new integrated!
Do you like bass? Paradigm persona 7f with RA would be awesome. whereabouts are you?
I called Tekton and was able to get a pair of the Lores.

Thanks everyone, I'll let you know what I think.
How did you make out with the Tektons? Did you do any of the upgrades? I’m also a new Sphinx owner and looking to improve over my Wharfedale Diamond 220’s...