Is Raspberry Pi 4B that good!

Decided to shake things a bit - in came RPi4. Pretty straight forward flashing of VitOS using Etcher. 

Rest is all standard office equipment - Croft Integrated, Harbeth p3esr, R2R Metrum DAC, Duelund spk cables, Venom USB to HP Roon Core dedicated laptop. 

Sound changed from analog, rich, musical, less fatigue to analytical, instrument separation, quieter background, more digitized. Not sure which one I like better.

RPi4 burn in time approx 4 hours.

Does RPi4 really have what it takes to be a true grade quality audiophile product? 

128x128ghulamr
Post removed 
Quick answer: yes it does...... in the absence of better streamer. If you have nothing else to play with, it’s the best
Yes. It responds well to LPS, SPDIF conversion    (a hat or S10) and a quiet switch. VitOS. was developed by Silent Angel which feeds mine
For using Roon vitOS claims lower latency than many but they don't site Volumio, also free including a Roon bridge. Volumio has radio and a local player, no need to pay up for Roon.
I've been extremely pleased with my RPi 4B player. It runs Picoreplayer and outputs via USB into my Bifrost DAC (I also have a Topping E-30.) The RPi has a 7" touch screen attached so it can display what's playing and also select and control what's playing.  I have no urge to change.