Connecting Bluesound Node 2i to remote stereo system over WIFI -

dumb question - I have my Node 2i set up on my Livingroom stereo - direct rca interconnect connection.  I want to connect it also to a system I have downstairs. I have it set up now via bluetooth - which works, but drops out and is buggy.
   Is there a simple and low cost wifi attach devise that I can use in place of blutooth that I don't have to constantly restore the connection to?

thanks in advance!
bdgregory
The Node 2i doesn't do what you want it to do via wifi. Maybe a Bluetooth range extender would help with dropouts. Best of luck.
The SVS unit offers a 45 day in home trial with free shipping and returns. Seems like it’s worth a try for what you are looking for.
@melvinjames - thanks - that answers the short question.  I have swapped out to a different bluetooth receiver and will see if it performs better (on the theory the issue isn't in the Node 2i).  I also spotted a long range bluetooth receiver that I may try as well.

@dougsat - I actually have a unit similar to the SVS and it works great.  (I'm using one for the rear speakers in my HT system, and have a spare).  I will try it out if the bluetooth receiver upgrade doesn't work.

thanks again to both of you.