preamp upgrade suggestion around $2000

Hi,

I am looking to upgrade my preamp.  I am currently using a Luxkit A3300 preamp.  Other components are:
Naim Uniti Serve streamer
Musical Paradise MP-D2 DAC
Otomon Lab custom build 300B amp
Spatial Audio X5 speakers

I am looking for a tube linestage between $2000-$3000.  From several years ago, I read good things about the following:

Cary SLP98
Modwright SWL 9.0 SE
Supratek Chardonnay
And more recent ones with good reviews:

Coincident Statement LineStage
Linear Tube Audio MZ2/MZ3
Don Sachs Model 2 preamp
I have three questions:

1) Is there other models I should consider?  
2) are those in the first group still good options since they are older models?  3) anyone have experience in them and can do some comparisons?

gte357s
I didn’t jump on the deHavilland.  Somehow, are not sure, maybe due to the tube, maybe not enough reviews ... anyway.

I come across this Doge 8 clarity preamp in my search.  Their DAC and amp receives rave reviews on the internet.  However, no one review the preamp though.  But similar to the DAC and amp, it uses all Clarity caps.  Seems a very solid unit.  Anyone has experience?
https://doge.audio/product/doge-8-clarity-2019-edition/

@gte357s

you come here for advice

numerous well meaning, experienced members here advise that the dehaviland is excellent and a good match for your stated criteria

but you don’t buy ’because not enough reviews’... 🙄
@jjss49 i spent the whole day research on it since I saw the ad.  I think it is a fact that it is not as popular as brands like Don Sachs, LTA and Modwright.  It has good reviews from a smaller community.  Not saying it is bad, but I am just not sure if it is better than other options on my list.  Also, another reason I didn’t jump on it is because it is an older model using a different set of tubes compared to the latest.  The seller doesn’t have original packaging.  I am concern it get damage from shipping.  All these adds up.  Sometimes buying things is like that, based on gut feel.