Speakers for Pro-ject Debute Carbon DC with 2M blue

I am looking for a set of speakers (not sure if I want bookshelf size or towers) for my Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC with 2M blue. I found lots of good reviews of emotive B1+ but not sure if $230 can bring up all the beauty of the vinyls sound or not. I was also considering Q150 and Kliptch. Someone is selling 2015 martin logan electrostatic speakers for 950 on offerup. I am not sure if spending 950 for them versus 200-400 for bookshelf ones will create huge difference in sound when using pro-ject debute DC with blue stylus. I am new to vinyls and need help. Help me please :)
inok
I just got Klipsch RP-600m from Amazon delivered. Opened up and realized i need the wires. Ugh... it has been a long time since I bought speakers so completely spaced out that they won’t come with wires. 
Congrats on your speakers. I believe they are fairy easy to drive so you won't need a great deal amplifier power to drive them. I noticed a Cambridge Audio receiver  on sale for $225 here on AG. Under the amplifier section. Looks to be a good deal to me. According to the seller it is 1 year old. Seller has good feedback. 
Thank you Mesch. I like the speakers a lot so far as well as Schiit mani and debut DC. I definitely need to check the listing you are talking about. For now my old Pioneer seems enough to drive the speakers so I want to do some research and listen to the different music styles to see what I should be aiming for. I am sure I will be confused and asking lots of questions until I make up my mind again. 
Great idea not to be in a hurry. Get to know your new components while exploring music.

Get back to us when you feel it is time to purchase a integrated amplifier. Given you have the Mani you will need a line level one only.