Isolation Feet Upgrade

Happy Holidays!
I recently upgraded my Ayre QB9 to its Twenty status and bought a Bryston BDP Pi. Everything’s sounds good but if I could slightly increase bass and warmth I’d be even happier. My thought is to replace the ASR power cable to a Cullen Crossover II and by adding more silver into the power cord, that I’d increase warmth that way. The second tweak would be to replace the Herbie's Tenderfeet but am not sure what would constitute an upgrade. I have read claims however that certain brand names will increase bass response. I remember the time I replaced the stock feet on my QB9 in 2011 and how surprised I was by the improvement in clarity and detail. Am I just chasing my tail with these tweak notions or can I really tailor my equipment into a slightly more preferable sonic signature. Price point is always a factor.
Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!
goofyfoot
@goofyfoot 
Yes, I have a set of the Cardas Myrtlewood. When used under a component, they present no colouration. However, they are highly influenced by the surface they sit upon, IOW if the shelf or platform is a hardwood such as bamboo then the sound becomes lean and the highs are emphasized. If they're on a soft wood, the sound is warmer and the attack is slower. 
I tried them under different components and was never happy with the sound. I don't think they drain vibration or provide isolation. I moved on to other footers and maple platforms.

I also have a set of Bright Star Isonodes, I used them for awhile. I found they worked well under lightweight components. Overall, I preferred Herbies Tenderfeet.
Of course, YMMV.

Actually, I think they may be a good footer for my Node2i.

lowrider, I’m beginning to realize that different feet, under different components, will likely render the best results. I’d certainly like to purchase various types of feet and try them out in various combinations but that’s not economically viable. Testing cables and phono cartridges would be the similar.
Post removed 
Post removed