Perfect Path "Solutions" (PPS) eMat

Does anyone know the intricate details of how these most current PPS eMats differ, aside by appearance, from the previous two generations of PPT eMat & eMat+?.any insight will be greatly appreciated...

Thanx! Mooncrikit
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xmooncrikit
glupson definitely wins for the best comedy, though, realistically, MC provides an endless source of material.

MC, you work in a hospital and you don't even know how masks work.   I hate to tell you this MC, but the physics of electricity and sound don't change between a recording studio, a mixing studio, and a home.

antigrunge2, I didn't diss the product by the way. I actually gave it the benefit of the doubt that it actually did something, probably even along the lines of some of the claims.  Absent evidence (and I still don't see MC or Papa providing any), I have no reason to believe PP had the wherewithal to develop, test, or manufacture such a product from "scratch" i.e. roll extrude or mold an EMI mat.  Absent such capabilities but giving them the benefit of the doubt it somewhat does what it says, a logical conclusion is they sourced and branded it. I have no issue with that. If people can do it with fuses, why not EMI mats?
Copy of my post from elsewhere today...

"I have a minor observation for this and one more thread.

Skeptic is spelled with K, not with C. It is not an important detail, but may as well be the only useful knowledge gained here."
"I have a minor observation for this and one more thread.

Skeptic is spelled with K, not with C. It is not an important detail, but may as well be the only useful knowledge gained here."

I stand corrected. Apparently, sKeptic is in North America and sCeptic more or less everywhere else.

Well, that is also some knowledge gained here.
audio2design ... 

Why do you continue with the " roll extrude or mold an EMI mat" nonsense. Did you read my above post? There was no rolling, extruding, or molding involved. And Tim Mrock was no neophyte. While his hobby was audio, his products were originally intended for commercial use.
Read all of the threads on the PPT products and you'll find how they save on energy consumption. Tim told me that he spent over 15 years in experimentation and research in order to end up with the final products. He was a semi-partner with Brian Kyle years ago in developing another contact enhancer. I tried it, and while good, did not come up the to standards of the PPT Total Contact. Not even close.

One thing about Tim Mrock ... he did not have a formal education in electrical engineering. Perhaps that is why he was able to keep such an open mind.

Frank
Just how do you think the EMI mat was made? Do you think it was poured into a flat mold and then allowed to harden?

I have never mentioned his contact enhancer.

How many people do you see leading the world forward in technical fields "without a formal education".  The answer is pretty close to none.  If you don't know what was done by those before you, it is impossible to build on what they have done.