What is the Silliest Accessory You Have Ever Seen.

I was flipping through the accessory pages at the Cable Company and came up with this https://www.thecableco.com/hallograph.html You have to be kidding me. Of all the dumb, idiotic, profoundly stupid things I have ever seen. The marketing is even better! Have you seen anything worse! It is up to us to uncover these things for what they are, SCAMS.

Mike
128x128mijostyn
mijostyn,

Be careful. cleeds and mahgister may be right after all.

For whatever reason, Sherman tank is part of the Flying Heritage. Website, at least.

FHCAM - M4A1 Sherman Medium Tank (flyingheritage.org)

bdp247,150 posts01-08-2021 6:43pmThe Peter Belt (PWB Electronics) "products" are laughably ridiculous.

He does give audio dynamica a run for their money!

tweak11,910 posts01-09-2021 9:00amThe problem here is the title with the word SEEN, instead of HEARD

I have been using many Machina Dynamica tweak products to great effect over a decade, including the Clever Little Clocks, and yes they too perform as advertised. If his products don’t work for you then look to your system, or maybe your hearing is not capable, but his products work well

hth

https://www.machinadynamica.com/machina41.htm

Thank you for clearly illustrating placebo effect.
I lived to see the day this is written on Audiogon forum.
I say that because i am perfectly able to criticize myself, and without going back to our discussion in the past, i know that the main part of our divergence were based on the fact that you are" cautious" if i try to understand your perspective... Being cautious is an aspect of intelligence...

Even if i may diverge about something or even if our interpretations of something are different, the main characteristic of your objections were born in a cautious attitude... I can differ on a subject with you but i cannot reject this fact.... 

I dont want to go back in the past....

I prefer friendly and logical debate without attacking a group or a person or a product we dont know....

Example: all people trying the hallograph are not gullible stupid persons....

Assimilating all unusual products like the poster over me to all the others unusual one is not a cautious and intelligent attitude.... It is only a sarcastic party.... It is not my party.....I am skeptic( thanks for the correction )not stupid....

I never has taken any pleasure here to mock someone for the pleasure to do so.... But i can answer sarcasm with sarcasm...Anyway sacasm is not logic nor reason...

Skeptic in North America, sceptic in the rest of the world and off planet.

Am I allowed to put 1V across 1 ohm and say confidently I will get 1A of current or do I need to do an experiment? 

When one who possesses relevant experience and "dismisses" these silly accessories, that does not mean they are claiming they will do absolutely nothing.  I stated the item that started this will do "something". But doing something and meeting the outlandish claims are completely different.   Of course I am quite certain the clever little clock does nothing except cleverly extract money from people.   Are you not in the list bit curious why so few of these tweakish things are never demonstrated by suppliers that they unequivocally make a sonic difference?  It would be so easy to show and could do nothing but increase sales. Can you imagine having a product that makes a demonstrable and obvious difference in the sound and never making a demonstration that proves the difference is obvious? Surely you must be at least a little curious why that does not occur?