Newbie Can't Decide Which Tube Amp

Just had a Bottlehead tech build me a BeePre preamp and an MM phono. My speakers are Sonus Faber Concertos Homage (rated at 87dB sensitivity) and my budget is $4K- give or take. I am not much of a bass person. Mostly classical, appreciate the Blues, Latin, and occasional classic rock. The tech is adamant that I look for a used EAR 534.

I appreciate your feedback in advance.
ckenr
@ckenr,
It appears at least 2 different Concerto models existed, each had different drivers in them. The later model has a diffraction device on the tweeter as one indicator, and look closely at the woofers. This original model reviewed way back was rated at 86/db at 8ohms, and yet the other version showed 88db at 6ohms. Old review here, https://www.technologyfactory.com/reviews/SonusFaber/concerto_stereophile.pdf

Agree, its likely going to take a capable amplifier (tube or SS) for these speakers to get proper performance out of them - as your tech and others have already noted. The Tech Factory review above noted these like a clean 100w amp, capable of peaks up to 250w; betting that was a solid state amp too. I like and use tube amps, and in this case, if I kept the Concertos, it would mostly likely be paired with a really nice sounding solid state amp. You could find a number of nice integrated solid state amps in your noted price range. Or, if you must go tube, maybe others speakers as many here suggested.

Is there a label on the back indicating 6 or 8 ohms? Does it have the smaller soft dome tweeter or the version with the diffraction 3-point star diffraction device on the front of the tweeters?
@yogiboy
The OP is not looking for an integrated amp. No Raven today

really? https://www.ravenaudio.com/product/shadow-mk2/

not to bright are you.

Just buy a Raven 

Actually skypunk, not sure why you are so gung ho on giving free advertising for a couple of guys who went out of their way to read you the riot act.
@skypunk
Hey Einstein, go back and reread the post. His budget is $4000! And speaking of not too bright it's too not to!
@yogiboy 

My bad guess I am the dim bulb.

@jetter  That's okay unlike many I can find a way to forgive and forget.

I am a Libertarian and we can move on unlike some....