Perfect Path "Solutions" (PPS) eMat

Does anyone know the intricate details of how these most current PPS eMats differ, aside by appearance, from the previous two generations of PPT eMat & eMat+?.any insight will be greatly appreciated...

Thanx! Mooncrikit
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xmooncrikit
audio2design
Using something and understanding it are clearly not the same thing.
Exactly! And that's precisely why so many here urge you to actually try some of the items you mention when you so forcefully assert your opinion (or speculation) as fact.
Post removed 
What gives audio2design the right to diss any product he choses without listening to it on grounds of superior insights, however acquired? Shouldn‘t the Moderator intercede on this type of counterproductive behaviour? I for one am fed up.
oregonpapa...

First off, thanx for offering your positive insight. I have seen many informative posts created to and responded to by you and appreciate them for their straightforwardness, convincing factuality and candor. (Please resist TROLLS!)  However Sir, my question in regards to these mats is about the last, most latest/current version (I believe maybe @ V3?)  labeled "Perfect Path Solutions" or PPS, not Perfect Path Technologies. Their appearance has both sides in all black with a Pink & light blue highlighted logo sticker on one side...
What gives audio2design the right to diss any product he choses without listening to it on grounds of superior insights, however acquired? Shouldn‘t the Moderator intercede on this type of counterproductive behaviour? I for one am fed up.

You’re not the only one. Almost everyone somewhere somehow manages to post something useful and worth reading. Most of the people in audio have little if any formal training in the field. Some do, sure. But you would be surprised how many of the very best in the business learned it all by listening and trial and error. Whatever engineering, acoustics, electrical knowledge or whatever they need they learned as and when they needed along the way. Hang around this site long enough, get good enough at doing this, you will come to realize as I have that formal education is one of the bigger stumbling blocks. The man who thinks he has all the answers has after all no reason to go looking.

That’s our empty suit. He posted his resume, as if anyone cares, which it turns out is all perfectly unrelated to home audio. Poor guy didn’t even notice the question he was answering was a diagram of a recording studio. The poor OP who came looking for help, you kind of expect he might miss something like that. For the guy who parades his superior education and professional experience to miss it, well what does that do but show him to be an empty suit? Empty as they come.

Except maybe for being full of himself.

mooncrikit, They changed the name. They changed the stickers. End of story.