Perfect Path "Solutions" (PPS) eMat

Does anyone know the intricate details of how these most current PPS eMats differ, aside by appearance, from the previous two generations of PPT eMat & eMat+?.any insight will be greatly appreciated...

Thanx! Mooncrikit
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xmooncrikit
Post removed 
You realize PPT did not give any appearance of having the ability to mold/extrude these mats right?  His "proprietary" formula is fairly well enough described in his patent on his contact enhancer which comes down to a conductor in a binding solution.  Keep the comedy coming.

RF absorption is not the sort of thing you guess at. Again, no indication of the knowledge, experience, or equipment to even begin to develop something like this, let alone the in house manufacturing capability and no one is going to run something they are not pretty familiar with through their molding machine / extruder given the potential for damage.

I believe that the same technology was used in the mats as was used in the PPT Total Contact contact enhancer. Judicial use of Tim Mrock’s graphene formula under the label of the mat. And as for the mat itself, I believe that it was the same material as that used for refrigerator magnets. And yes, the mat material can be bought through Internet suppliers. However, the graphene formula used in developing the PPT mats died with Tim Mrock ... the genius who came up with all of these great ideas.

audio2design
Using something and understanding it are clearly not the same thing.
Exactly! And that's precisely why so many here urge you to actually try some of the items you mention when you so forcefully assert your opinion (or speculation) as fact.
Post removed 
What gives audio2design the right to diss any product he choses without listening to it on grounds of superior insights, however acquired? Shouldn‘t the Moderator intercede on this type of counterproductive behaviour? I for one am fed up.