Perfect Path "Solutions" (PPS) eMat

Does anyone know the intricate details of how these most current PPS eMats differ, aside by appearance, from the previous two generations of PPT eMat & eMat+?.any insight will be greatly appreciated...

Thanx! Mooncrikit
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xmooncrikit
mooncrikit ...

I don’t think there is anyone posting here who has more PPT mats in their system than I do. I have both the original mats and the "Plus" mats.

The difference between the original PPT mats and the PPT "Plus" mats are exactly what MC said. The "Plus" mats are more powerful than the original mats. Both versions provide a significant upgrade to the SQ, but the "Plus" mats are more so.

audio2design ...

I believe that the same technology was used in the mats as was used in the PPT Total Contact contact enhancer. Judicial use of Tim Mrock’s graphene formula under the label of the mat. And as for the mat itself, I believe that it was the same material as that used for refrigerator magnets. And yes, the mat material can be bought through Internet suppliers. However, the graphene formula used in developing the PPT mats died with Tim Mrock ... the genius who came up with all of these great ideas.

Those of us who fully committed to Tim Mrock’s products realize what a loss it was when Tim passed on. Why? Because with Tim and Krissy’s help, we have turned our audio systems into magic music machines. The results have to be heard in order to be believed.

Frank
djones51 ... 

• "Just use some refrigerator magnets."

And the results will be exactly nothing. 

Frank   
Right.

Frank and I are two of a very select small group who actually knows what they’re talking about. Based both on extensive use of the products as well as lots of nice long talks with the people involved in developing them. Frank already confirmed I know what I’m talking about. Now let me reiterate neither of us nor anyone else who knows is about to be telling you or anyone else any of the information you seem so keen on getting. Nor will Krissy. You will be no better off in that respect than now.  

What I can tell you, what Frank just said, what anyone can learn by reading my review- they are not refrigerator magnets! That’s actually the first thing I thought myself. Being completely opposite your average poster here rather than bloviating and pontificating and acting the fool I went and got a few refrigerator magnets and tried them out. Again, read my review! Compete fail!

Not only are they NOT refrigerator magnets, but if they were they would make the sound WORSE not better! Try it yourself if you don’t believe me. Always say that. Hardly anyone ever does. So much more satisfying to be like the empty suit pretending to know. Head so empty one day its gonna implode like one of those cool science experiments. Closest to science he will ever get.

Sorry for the attitude but the fact of the matter is you can learn everything you need to know by buying the stuff and using it. Anything beyond that is worth exactly zero, unless you are trying to rip them off by replicating it for yourself. Already told you everything there is to know. Only as usual no one is interested in the truth. The signal is not what you think it is. If it was Frank and I would have normal pedestrian level systems just like everyone else. Instead of what Frank said:

with Tim and Krissy’s help, we have turned our audio systems into magic music machines. The results have to be heard in order to be believed.

Indeed. All that matters. All you need to know.
Post removed