Newbie Can't Decide Which Tube Amp

Just had a Bottlehead tech build me a BeePre preamp and an MM phono. My speakers are Sonus Faber Concertos Homage (rated at 87dB sensitivity) and my budget is $4K- give or take. I am not much of a bass person. Mostly classical, appreciate the Blues, Latin, and occasional classic rock. The tech is adamant that I look for a used EAR 534.

I appreciate your feedback in advance.
ckenr
They rarely come up for sale. I owned an EAR 534, music was presented with outstanding realism. Class A 50 wpc tetrode, I ran mine with 91dB, 8ohm speakers. A very powerful amp.

To get recommendations we need to know the nominal impedance of your speakers.
87dB sensitivity is on the low side.

I would be looking for a good AB that could run KT88s or LARGER valves, or a whole slough of 6L6s, for the great bass, mids, and highs.

A operation, sounds wonderful, but runs VERY hot... Valves are hot enough.. Class A is smokin’ hot.

An honest 87 db would work better with A/B and 75 watts or so..Cooler over all, still hot though.. MC275, Carver, there is a couple of Carys that would do a nice job..Have an A, A/B switches, and many valve options.. EASY to work on too.. I really like Carys wide valve option on a single amp platform...Wonderful..

Regards
Post removed