Perfect Path "Solutions" (PPS) eMat

Does anyone know the intricate details of how these most current PPS eMats differ, aside by appearance, from the previous two generations of PPT eMat & eMat+?.any insight will be greatly appreciated...

Thanx! Mooncrikit
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xmooncrikit
Well said, mooncrikit, and thanks. Won’t do much good. You’re new so won’t know this but this site has a dedicated core of thread-wreckers. This is one the more despicable ones. We had one even worse and finally managed to banish him only to find his slot filled by this one. Sad. So sad.

In order that you get where I am coming from please have a look, actually no please study my system https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/8367

This system is chock full of the stuff you are asking about. Before going into what little I am able to reveal you really should study the system and comments from those who have heard it such as:

The imaging was so good that I felt like the vocalist was performing right in front of me and that I could reach out and touch them.
Chuck played a variety of genres so I was able to hear several different instruments and they all sounded very distinct...even the Piano!
During the middle of one song (I had my eyes closed) ,Chuck took the cables off the Cable Elevators; I immediately heard the sound become distorted and muddy.

Did you catch that last line? Eyes closed. No idea what I was doing. Heard it.
This alone blows away the BS of those such as the empty suits who do nothing all day but bash this stuff that others so obviously are able to hear. Makes you wonder if behind all their rage isn’t good old fashioned jealousy.

Here’s another one:
My listening impression was all the detail and nuances were presented to my ears in a most unique way. Unique to me because it was so far above any system I had heard including the last set of Monitor Audio Gold with a Prima Luna Integrated. I enjoyed hearing everything but was most shocked at Fleetwood Macs "Landslide"
Hearing it so many times in the past and then not recognizing the intro because of the detailed soundstage. Then Chuck let Stevie Nicks sneak into the room and begin the vocals dead center right in front of me and the recognition set in.

In case you don’t know that PL is a much better amp than mine and those Monitor Audio Gold speakers are almost twice the price. In other words a lot of why my system sounds so good- and it does sound freaking good! - is exactly these tweaks you are asking about.

Okay so with my credibility thus established- already told you just about all I can. Well technically could tell you a whole lot more. But sometimes one of the ways you get to learn a lot of cool stuff is for everyone to know you are a) credible and b) ethical. As in, not about to go blabbing proprietary info all over the interweb. Which is what this particular loser seems to think he can goad us into doing. Not happening.

What I can tell you is this is entirely new, original, and proprietary. The Mats that are out there are all almost exactly the same material, which is NOT any of the BS the blatherer thinks, and they sound so much alike I’ve never heard any difference. There’s some eCards I tried that one was silver the other copper, the copper was ever so very slightly warmer. No one would ever know other than side by side, and a lot not even then.

The composition of what goes into this stuff I am not even going to hint at. What I will say though is what totally triggers the haters, and that is what it does or how it works.

What we think of as the signal is not just electrons moving in conductors. Its not just current in wire. Its mostly fields. Fields that emanate in 3D and off to infinity. That’s not new-agey BS that’s science. Electromagnetic fields radiate off into infinity. Intensity falls off with distance but never really goes to zero.

Okay so this is why the geometry of cables, and the insulator around a cable matters. Synergistic Research made cables for many years with Active Shielding, essentially a sheath with 30VDC on a mesh wrapped around the cable. Still have some. Makes a huge improvement.

Well now, what if you take some material known to have interesting outer electron shell properties and put that near your component? I mean, besides the empty suits head explodes?

@ audio2design , birds of a feather and all. They do not like people throwing water on their fire. I'm not entirely sure why this clannish behavior develops around audio products that can not possibly have any real benefit. Seems odd but hey, it is their money. I just pop in once in a while to justify my reputation.
mooncrikit,

Understand that MC and others commenting have neither the knowledge or experience to know at all what this thing is, or to understand what would be communicated about how it may work, be manufactured, etc. or to know if they were being fed a line or not.  They have never seen it being manufactured. They just have the word of mouth from a company with very limited technical abilities.

I am giving them the benefit of the doubt they were selling a product that did something, but there is nothing that gives any indication they had the experience, knowledge, equipment, etc. to develop or manufacture something like this.

Like I said, I am giving them the benefit of the doubt, so I will give them the benefit that they took a readily available EMI absorbing mat, branded it, and sold it to audiophiles. The upgraded one probably took the standard version and upgrade to a multi-material mat and/or one with an reflective coating that causes RF to pass through the material twice which can improve effectiveness.

Now, you can listen to a post from someone who may have some clue how this could work, what was likely, and likely difference, or you could listen to MC whose understanding of electricity, dielectrics, RF, etc. wouldn't get him through first year engineering school. 

Have at it in your thread.  Easy but wrong answers are readily found here.
Post removed 
facten...

No, I have been unable to find any info on these particular PPS version mats, hence my inquiring post here...I have contacted Krissy via PM but have yet to hear back from her.