Can anybody be a speaker designer?

I have a suspicion that anybody can be a speaker designer. There is no right or wrong way to do a speaker. Tekton uses multiple tweeters whereas most only use one. Heck I could do a speaker with 100 woofers and nobody could prove me wrong.

Is speaker design the easiest profession to get into?

It requires no qualifications. It is not REGULATED. And it can potentially make you rich. Have I answered my own question?
kenjit
So you want these companies who are ripping off their customers held accountable because they don’t live up to the performance claims they make? Name them! What brand and what performance claim did they make that they failed to meet? When did you own this speaker? Where did you buy it? What system were you driving it with? Give us specifics. You can’t. Just like I said before and you ignored- you have not listened to any of them. You don’t know anything about loudspeakers. You just want attention. I would normally skip posts like this and not engage a troll. But it bothers me to see manufacturers denigrated without cause. No company deserves to have their reputations challenged with your baseless claims. 
Hello,
You are correct. There are a lot of ways to skin a cat. I also feel it is amazing how many designs they come up with. What I also find amazing is how many big name speakers leave so much sound on the table. GR Research has improved so many speakers. If he can see the flaws then so should they. SVS, Klipsch, Martin Logan and the list goes on. What I recommend is you design it, send it to GR Research to perfect it. I would create a really nice two way book shelf speaker. It will be easier to ship. Once you produce it send it around to the You Tube influencers. Start with Darko. Good luck. I hope you succeed. 
So you want these companies who are ripping off their customers held accountable because they don’t live up to the performance claims they make?
You cant have it both ways. If you think these speaker companies can make whatever claim they like, and design any speaker they like without being criticized, then so can I!

Name them! What brand and what performance claim did they make that they failed to meet?
I would rather name a speaker company that can't be criticized. The trouble is I cant think of any!

I would normally skip posts like this and not engage a troll

That is just a poor excuse to avoid a discussion. What is your definition of a troll? Your definition of a troll is anybody that says anything bad about something even if its true. Your definition of a troll is someone that says something that upsets you. 
Unfortunately, your definition of a troll means that there is no way to express criticism and the only way to avoid being a troll is to be a yes man. That is unfortunately true of 99% of forum users on here. I am in the 1% that dares to be different. If that is what you call a troll I am proud to be a troll. Lastly, note that being a troll and being a BRILLIANT audiophile are not mutually exclusive.

All the best.
“The fact that @kenjit refuses to do this deserves condemnation. He can not be allowed to escape scot free under the pretext of besmirchment.”

there.....fixed it