Can anybody be a speaker designer?

I have a suspicion that anybody can be a speaker designer. There is no right or wrong way to do a speaker. Tekton uses multiple tweeters whereas most only use one. Heck I could do a speaker with 100 woofers and nobody could prove me wrong.

Is speaker design the easiest profession to get into?

It requires no qualifications. It is not REGULATED. And it can potentially make you rich. Have I answered my own question?
kenjit
“How is that level of trolling even allowed on here”

&

“Until then I hope you get banned from this site for your trolling comments that unfairly bash speaker companies.”

+1
I e-mailed the moderators awhile back and shared with them about 15 comments he had made here. He got banned but only for a month.  Came back was decent for awhile now its all the same trolling.  Speakers suck, we’re all idiots.

And watch, this is the the post that will get deleted.
Speaker design is like that for sure you basically design a speaker and if it is well received you can start a company around it. It is pretty much that simple that is how all the great ones started and if you make the entire speaker yourself you really have something because people will want your drivers, cabinets, and crossovers. It can be a very lucrative business if you have a good ear and are technically savvy.
Kenjit you constantly besmirch the reputations of all speaker companies
Rubbish. The speaker companies should be held to account for all the claims they make about the performance of their speakers and the high prices they demand. The fact that they refuse to do this deserves condemnation. They cannot be allowed to escape scot free under the pretext of besmirchment.

You have not heard ANY of the best designs I’m betting.

The best is a matter of taste. Wrong again.

@speakermaster
Speaker design is like that for sure you basically design a speaker and if it is well received you can start a company around it.
Which is a confirmation of what I have said in this thread.