NAD M33 or NAIM UNITI NOVA?

Good morning everyone
 I'm in the market looking for these two amps to drive my Bowers 805D3.
I would like to hear opinions of some users
Cheers
guspin
Contour 1.8mk2. I’ve had them for over 20 years now.  I’ve used a bunch of amps over that time frame, but have never thought about changing speakers. I find that vintage Dyn’s have a natural sound that is detailed without being overly analytical, which is a must if you listen to a lot of live music, especially rock from the 60’s and 70’s. The last thing I want to think about is the quality of the recording, especially now that I typically stream everything. 
I am using the Naim Uniti Star with Roon as we speak, I made an offer on a used M33 and fortunately found out that it is another Hegel H390 issue where the Manufacturer stated it was Roon Ready but Roon changed their terms last year and now several devices marketed as working with Roon do not. I have had 2 H390’s and each time tired of waiting for the BS Roon "Readiness" that they were advertised to have. So be aware if you need the Awesomeness that is Roon you will not have it for an Undetermined amount of time from the NAD unit sadly. Yes I am bitter.
If you can't find a local dealer to try the NAD first, you can order from Crutchfield and get a 60 day return policy. I did that and ended up returning it - not because it wasn't good, I just liked my current set-up a bit better. I did have to wait 3-4 weeks to get it, very high demand right now. The full version of Dirac is very worthwhile and improved the sound in my room, but you need to spend some time with it.