What kind of listening chair

Should your critical listening chair be high-back, low-back, or a stool?  Wood, leather, or fabric?
markinthedark
Whatever you use, don‘t let it be above shoulder height.
Also height should provide good allignment with the tweeters.
Herman Miller Eames lounge or equivalent.

Comfort, look and feel. Checks all the boxes.
What is the seat height of the Herman Eames? I just ordered Stressless Mayfair for my studio...back of headrest sits below ears and swivels, rotate, and reclines. I though this through about how we listen how others such as guests or clients listen. When we go to audio show we most often sit on chairs that are typically a basic type of school chair with cushions, LOL. Dealer showrooms often have couches or some type of lounge chair for customers to listen to the stereo. I find myself listening inventively and upright at the shows and dealer demos, also at home with new equipment, records, or when getting into the zone. The Stressless Mayfair Signature allows me to sit with deep focus if I want, or, recline, rock, or swivel at will. This type of solution is the best of both worlds, for clients, friends and family, and myself. They are on sale right now. https://reclinerstore.com/recliners/stressless-recliners/stressless-mayfair-signature-recliner-ottom...
Post removed