Can anybody be a speaker designer?

I have a suspicion that anybody can be a speaker designer. There is no right or wrong way to do a speaker. Tekton uses multiple tweeters whereas most only use one. Heck I could do a speaker with 100 woofers and nobody could prove me wrong.

Is speaker design the easiest profession to get into?

It requires no qualifications. It is not REGULATED. And it can potentially make you rich. Have I answered my own question?
kenjit
Can you please stop posting crap on Audiogon.  You continue to post speaker crap all the time wasting everyone's time.  It is so old now.  If you think manufacturing any audio product can get you rich then give it a try.  In your case, go ahead make a speaker and try to sell one and see how you do.  Please go ahead and then place an ad here on Audiogon for us all to see.  Then lets see if anyone buys one from you.  I can't wait!

The speaker industry is what's known as a meritocracy, good designs sell bad ones don't for the most part. Beyond that nothing is really needed.
Wrong. Theres no such thing as a bad design. Every design can and does sell. Its all down to marketing and word of mouth. Wheres the proof that audiophiles can even tell the difference between a so called good or bad design?

Put it in a shiny glossy box. Put a very high price tag on it. Get stereophile to do the reviews. Get people on forums like this to rave. The sales will go through the roof! There are plenty of rich audiophiles out there who have no clue what theyre listening to. 

As long as you are cunning it will sell. 
Put it in a shiny glossy box. Put a very high price tag on it. Get stereophile to do the reviews. Get people on forums like this to rave. The sales will go through the roof!
"Come on, man."
Are you really this naive?