Subwoofer for nearfield Omega Compact Alnico Monitors setup

I just purchased the Omega CAMs and I'm driving them directly out of the RCA output of my Chord Dave.
The room is around 16sqm (172sqft) and 4m (13ft) high.
The speakers are 1.2m (4ft) from each other and from the listening position and 20cm (8inch) from the wall.

The speakers sound truly fantastic, I could describe them like bigger Utopia headphones but with much more soundstage depth and less bass.
I can't say they are too lean, the bass is there, tight and precise, just perfect for Folk Music, Jazz and even classic Rock.
But obviously moving to EDM (yes, I'm quite eclectic on the genres...) you feel that there is something missing.

I've been reading a lot about the benefits of adding a sub to a stereo setup and would like to give it a go.
I am considering subs for monitoring like Yamaha SH8S and JBL LSR310S (also because they have an XLR in which would be perfect as I would connect them to the XLR out of the DAVE).
However there is plenty of more commercial solutions (like REl, SVS etc...) and I can't figure out which direction to take.

I'm looking for a SUB that will blend in the sound of the monitors without becoming too aggressive (music ONLY, no HT for God's sake!).

Any suggestion or comment will be welcome.
doraymon
@doraymon I understand.  The T/zero is a good unit for its size.  Good luck with it!
You made me hold the purchase with your comment... 
and impossible to audition before buying. Aaahhhhh
I eventually ordered the T/5i.
Too bad there is no stock, so I'll have to wait till March!

In the meantime I run some REW measurements of the speakers with a B&W ASW610 sub I borrowed from my living room Home Theatre.
I have a very messy situation on the bass, with several peaks and dips between 50 and 110Hz.

I tried adding 8 Auralex Lenrd bass traps placed on the two corners of the wall behind the speakers (two columns of 4 bass traps).
Not a huge change on the REW results and definitely impacting only above 200 Hz... not great 
doraymon,

How did the T/5i work out for you?  I would love to hear your follow up!
I’m very happy with it, not that I have a big experience in integrating a sub in a stereo setup, but the experience has been very good so far.
I didn’t play at all with the position of the sub, I just placed it close to a corner, half a meter away from the back wall.
From there I started tuning crossover and volume as per REL’s instructions and checking my preferred settings with REW analysis.
I had to use quite a low volume setting, the sub is small but extremely powerful even for 4x4m room.
I am very happy with the “blending” of the sub with the CAMs, absolutely no way to tell there is a third loudspeaker in the setup. The sound is full and immersive.
I’m still struggling with my room’s acoustics though. I improved the mid-highs with some decent absorbing and diffusing panels on the front and back wall, but the bass region is a total mess, with a number of peaks and dips between 20 and 120hz.
To fix that I should put huge bass traps all over the place.
Or buy a second T/5i??!